Guohui Wang (王国晖)
GPGPU Researcher and Engineer
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Email: robertwgh (a.t.) gmail (d.o.t) com
I am a GPGPU researcher and engineer. My interests are GPU compute on mobile devices, benchmark development and performance analysis. I am also interested in parallel algorithms and architecture for signal processing systems.
- GPGPU parallel computing on mobile platforms.
- GPU accelerator for high performance DSP algorithm.
- Parallel algorithm andn VLSI architecture for signal processing of wireless communication systems
- 8x8 MIMO LTE-Advanced communication system prototyping.
- Youtube video for 1Gb/s LTE-A demo at NIWeek2011 [Youtube link]
- Paper reviewer:
- Journals: JSSC, TSP, TCAS-1, TCAS-2 TPDS, TCSVT, TMM, TAES, TSC, CL, CAL, TECS, CPE, JCST, JFCS, CSSP, SIVP, PARCO, JWCN, ADHOC, JCSC
- Conferences: ISCAS, ICASSP, ICC, GLOBECOM, GlobalSIP, EUSIPCO, GLSVLSI, ISITA, ASAP, SIPS, IWCMC, ISIEA
[Last Updated: 03/2015]